Our Facebook page recently went over 500 fans! I was so excited and so grateful to hit this milestone. I can’t even begin to thank you all enough, but I can give one lucky fan a super fun prize. 🙂
One winner will receive a gift package that includes:
~A Back to Eden film DVD. It is a beautiful documentary detailing a simple, natural gardening method that models nature. It’s what I use in my garden and little orchard. The results are nutrient dense food with very little weeding or watering. The method and film are amazing. (Even if you don’t win, you can watch it free on the Back to Eden film website).
~Five packets of seeds from Botanical Interests. These were some of my very favorite varieties I grew in my garden this year. Cherokee Purple Tomato, Lemon Cucumbers, Purple Petra Basil, Borage, and Sugar Snap Peas. I’m also going to throw in some seeds that I saved from my monster marigold plant that grew in my garden this season. It was so huge and gorgeous. Hopefully these will be some of your favorite varieties next year.
~A jar of my favorite bath salts that I made in this post. It’s total bath bliss. 🙂
The rules are simple. The giveaway will run until 11:59 p.m. EST September 24, 2014. Winner will be chosen and notified the following day. You can earn up to five chances to win. You may not enter more than once under each category, and I will check to make sure you followed the rules. I don’t like cheaters. 😉 You must be 18 to enter and live in the continental U.S.. (Sorry international peeps. Maybe next time I can swing it). You must provide a valid email address when you submit your comment so that I can contact you. (This doesn’t post with your comment, so don’t worry about privacy). The winner will have 48 hours after I send them an email to reply with their mailing address. If I don’t hear from the winner in that time, I will choose another winner. Winner will be chosen at random.
How to Enter (You may earn one entry for each item below. Do just one, or all five. It’s totally up to you).
1. Comment on this post below telling me what was your favorite thing you grew in your garden this year. If you weren’t able to garden, then tell me what your favorite homegrown fruit or veggie is. Maybe you can help me choose some new varieties to try next year. This comment earns you one entry.
2. Subscribe to this blog by entering your email address into the field on the right. You will receive an email every time I post so you never miss anything new. I promise no spam. Comment below letting me know you’ve subscribed and you get another entry.
3. “Like” Walking Softly Upon the Earth on Facebook here, come back and comment below telling me you’re a fan. Already liked my page? Just tell me you are already a fan. I’m not going to leave you out! 🙂 Earns you one entry.
4. Follow me on Pinterest here, come back and comment below telling me you’re following. If you are already following me on Pinterest you get another entry by telling me you are already following. I love me some Pinterest.
5. If you are on Twitter, you can follow me here and comment below for another entry. I am embarrassed by my lack of Twitter knowledge, so forgive me if I fumble as I learn. 🙂
That’s it. Good luck!!!!