I am soooo excited to be able to share this with you all!! The second I heard this giveaway was in the works, I jumped on board. Well, for a second I considered not, so that I could enter, but then I thought of my crazy cool reader peeps and knew I had to join. I’m going to be totally jealous of the winner, so do me a HUGE favor and make sure you enter so that’s it’s one of you and then I won’t feel so bad. 🙂
Several members of the Homestead Bloggers Network (myself included 🙂 ) have come together to purchase one of these great machines and give you the opportunity to win an Excalibur 3926TB Food Dehydrator with a 26 hour timer. This model sells for $349. It’s basic black and with its 9 trays, adjustable thermostat and 7″ 600 watt fan, it means business! An Excalibur dehydrator is on every homesteader, gardener and prepper’s wishlist. It is the elite when it comes to dehydrators!
This giveaway is open to residents of the contiguous United States. Entrants must be age 18 or older to enter. Giveaway runs from October 15th – 22nd. Winner will be drawn October 23rd and emailed. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to the email before another entrant is chosen.
Enter right here folks! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK!!! GOOOOOD LUUUUUCK!!!!!!!
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive compensation if you purchase items after clicking on these links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Walking Softly Upon the Earth! See this page for full site Disclosure.
Our Facebook page recently went over 500 fans! I was so excited and so grateful to hit this milestone. I can’t even begin to thank you all enough, but I can give one lucky fan a super fun prize. 🙂
One winner will receive a gift package that includes:
~A Back to Eden film DVD. It is a beautiful documentary detailing a simple, natural gardening method that models nature. It’s what I use in my garden and little orchard. The results are nutrient dense food with very little weeding or watering. The method and film are amazing. (Even if you don’t win, you can watch it free on the Back to Eden film website).
~A jar of my favorite bath salts that I made in this post. It’s total bath bliss. 🙂
The rules are simple. The giveaway will run until 11:59 p.m. EST September 24, 2014. Winner will be chosen and notified the following day. You can earn up to five chances to win. You may not enter more than once under each category, and I will check to make sure you followed the rules. I don’t like cheaters. 😉 You must be 18 to enter and live in the continental U.S.. (Sorry international peeps. Maybe next time I can swing it). You must provide a valid email address when you submit your comment so that I can contact you. (This doesn’t post with your comment, so don’t worry about privacy). The winner will have 48 hours after I send them an email to reply with their mailing address. If I don’t hear from the winner in that time, I will choose another winner. Winner will be chosen at random.
How to Enter (You may earn one entry for each item below. Do just one, or all five. It’s totally up to you).
1. Comment on this post below telling me what was your favorite thing you grew in your garden this year. If you weren’t able to garden, then tell me what your favorite homegrown fruit or veggie is. Maybe you can help me choose some new varieties to try next year. This comment earns you one entry.
2. Subscribe to this blog by entering your email address into the field on the right. You will receive an email every time I post so you never miss anything new. I promise no spam. Comment below letting me know you’ve subscribed and you get another entry.
3. “Like” Walking Softly Upon the Earth on Facebook here, come back and comment below telling me you’re a fan. Already liked my page? Just tell me you are already a fan. I’m not going to leave you out! 🙂 Earns you one entry.
4. Follow me on Pinterest here, come back and comment below telling me you’re following. If you are already following me on Pinterest you get another entry by telling me you are already following. I love me some Pinterest.
5. If you are on Twitter, you can follow me here and comment below for another entry. I am embarrassed by my lack of Twitter knowledge, so forgive me if I fumble as I learn. 🙂